I don't care so much about finishing/setting powders since the one I was using worked pretty fine (Lewis & Pearl). But when I read somewhere in the web that Kim Kardashian's MUA swears by this particular powder, I felt that I had to get hold of it immediately.
It comes in 3 sizes: 1.5 oz., 3oz. and 8 oz. And since I'm just trying it for the first time, I decided to get the smallest one which promises around 35-100 applications per ounce.
- sets your foundation and concealer wonderfully.
- it does a good job on lightening the under eye area.
- it's also perfect for highlighting the high parts of the face like the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin etc.
- it helps cover up visible pores.
- it does not cake.
- it will keep you shine free all day!
- it contains a lot of product so it will last you a really long time.
- it looks great in photos.
- it's really affordable, considering how much product you get.
- packaging's too bulky.
- the cap is too small to fit your face brush into.
Purchased from: The Style Quarter
This post is not sponsored.